We believe in a work life balance. With a dedicated team arranging events and activities to promote staff wellbeing, plus a range of exclusive benefits, rest assured, you will be well looked after at Hood Group.
We have a fantastic Learning & Development team who are there to support you in furthering your development and career.
We offer our staff a range of benefits including neck and shoulder massages, private healthcare and a generous pension scheme.
Work hard, play harder.
Our dedicated Wellbeing Team put on a range of events throughout the year including a Wellbeing week in the office and family fun days.
Work at Hood Group
You don’t have to have an insurance background to succeed with the Hood Group. We have a variety of career opportunities in sectors including Sales, Marketing, I.T, Development, HR, Customer Services Quality, Compliance, Finance, Projects and L&D.
E-mail Marketing Executive12 month Maternity Contract
We are now recruiting for a Marketing Executive, to cover maternity, who will be involved in running highly successful email marketing campaigns for our partner clients.
Duties will include:
- campaign planning
- deployment and analysis
- customer journey/lifecycle marketing/marketing automation development
- managing external agencies
They should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, in relation to written copy, data management and results analysis
- Strong copywriting skills are essential, with the ability to produce compelling, optimised copy whilst maintaining brand messaging and readability
- Excellent communication skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal with performance marketing, conversion and customer acquisition, and acquire an understanding of email management systems, marketing automation and processes
The successful applicant must have 1 to 2 years previous marketing experience and a qualification in marketing would also be beneficial. The salary on offer for this role is up to £29,500pa dependent on experience working a 37.5 hour week.Full job profile Apply here
To support both the recent and expected project requests we are looking to recruit another Business Analyst (BA).
The BA position sits within the Business Solutions Team reporting into the Lead BA. The position is responsible for the process of understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting the requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.Full job profile Apply here
Senior Project ManagerPermanent
Hood Group are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with an excellent track record of delivery to join our team.Full job profile Apply here